Batterbee Roofing offers superior gutter installation and repair for any home and business!
What are gutters?
Gutters are a narrow channel, or trough, forming the component of a roof system which collects and diverts rainwater away from the roof edge therefore protecting your siding, windows, doors and foundation.
Why Seamless Gutters?
A seamless gutter system offers several advantages that a traditional gutter just can not give.
- The biggest one being there is not a break in the gutter.
- Seamless gutters are also hung far more securely than traditional gutters, lending an additional level of security to the home.
- Another advantage is that seamless gutters can be configured to many different colors and styles to match perfectly with your home’s exterior.
Purpose and Benefits of Seamless Gutters
Every household should have gutters. More important, the installation and maintenance of these gutters is crucial. Not only will seamless gutters provide you with a greater aesthetic curb appeal but can potentially save you thousands of dollars in cost repairs on your home or business.
The primary benefits of gutters:
- Soil around the house is stabilized
- Foundation problems
- Erosion can be prevented- this can prevented- this can preserve landscaping and turf
- Water damage to siding can be prevented
- Setting and cracking of sidewalks, patios, and driveways can be lessened
- Exterior door and garage overhead doors can be better preserved
For these reasons and many more are why seamless gutter installation can benefit your business or home today!
Although there are so many benefits to having gutters installed, the one downside is they require work. Gutter systems should be cleaned out regularly. Home or business owners must be attentive in keeping them clean and in working order.
Problems that can occur in clogged gutters:
- Water damming occurs which can cause damage to the eaves
- Water can leak into the house and cause water damage to the walls and flooring
- Prevent potential breeding of unwanted insects or rodents
- Leaves in gutters can be a fire hazard, especially in areas prone to wild fires
- Deterioration of gutters can occur which causes leaks and eventual failure
Frequency of Maintenance
Frequency of cleaning out your gutters all depends on your location and these determining factors:
- Proximity of trees – Buildings within 10 ft of roof line require 2 cleanings a year minimum
- Types of trees
- Slope of the roof- Low slope roofs require more frequent cleaning
- Type of roof- If you have an asphalt shingle roof, the granule loss over time will build in your gutters
Batterbee Roofing has a state of the art gutter machine that allows us to emboss our gutters and create gutter art available by only this new technology machine. Batterbee Roofing can offer our customers a product that customizes patterns that are unique only to you. We can install seamless gutters both in 5″ and 6″. We also offer seamless gutters in a variety of colors that match perfectly with your home’s exterior. Give us a call today to set up a free gutter consultation and estimate!